Plot: Three young angels are kicked out of Heaven and the only way for them to return is to prove that they are can be trustworthy angels by helping the people of a small town called Catalyst, USA.
- The Wayward Triplets- three accident-prone, yet good-natured guardian angels-in-training. Their mission to help the people of Catalyst. They must not let anyone know that they are angels. They attend the Gifted Children’s Academia, which is a local school for talented young children.
- Alpha Wayward- the intelligent and academically skilled boy of the three angels. Alpha is the most intelligent of the three with an IQ of slightly above average. He is the brains behind anyone of the angels’ plans and is always the one who leads the gang into adventures. His main strength is his ability to problem-solve. He is considered as ‘the determined leader’. His main weakness is his pride.
- Melody Wayward- the elegant, fancy, and sophisticated girl of the three angels. Melody is the most cultured of the three with an education in etiquette. She is well-known for being the one who tries to keep her brothers under control. Her main strength is her ability to resolve conflicts between people. She is considered as ‘the peacekeeper’. Her main weakness is her vanity.
- Light Wayward- the comical and happy-go-lucky boy of the three angels. Light is the more cheerful of the three with a wide array of jokes. He main strength is his ability to always be in a good mood and keep others in a lighthearted, optimistic mood as well. He is considered as ‘the positive thinker’. His main weakness is his brashness.
- Phoebe Watson- a redheaded thirteen year old girl who is skilled in the art of stage magic; casting illusions and other performing feats. She lives with her parents and twin sister in the town of Catalyst, and goes to the Gifted Children’s Academia. Her dream is to become a famous magician. Despite her best efforts to appear happy, Phoebe is often sad. This is due to the bullying she received when she was younger. She has no hairpins in her short red hair. She is the only person in the town who knows that the triplets are angels, and had promised to keep their secret.
- [A long time ago, the Heart of Eden, a crystal heart holding divine magic, was stolen from Heaven by the demons. The heart has the power to heal any wound, undo any damage, perform any magical feat, shine with the same brightness as the sun, and controls the flow of nature. It was believed the Heart might had found its way to Earth, never to be seen again. Phoebe’s magic wand is actually the Heart of Eden. It is because of the Heart of Eden that Phoebe was able to uncover the truth about the Wayward Triplets.]
- Monica “Minty” Jones- Phoebe’s monotone-voiced friend, who is skilled in the art of baking and cooking. She lives with her grandparents in the town of Catalyst. She attends the Gifted Children’s Academia, is in most of Phoebe’s classes, and is even the president of the school’s baking club. She is dark-skinned, wears glasses, and has her black hair tied in ponytails. She is often seen with an expressionless, almost emotionless face.
- Ingram Woods – Phoebe’s outgoing and cheerily friend, who has a love and a knack for reading and writing, despite being born blind. He lives with his family, where he is the youngest of five boys and girls. He attends the Gifted Children’s Academia, is in most of Phoebe’s classes, and is even the president of the school’s literature club. He’s skinny, pale, and has short blonde hair.
- Prince Samuels- the very confident childhood rival of Phoebe. Like Phoebe, he is a performer, but unlike Phoebe, he focus is on pyrotechnics, acrobatics, and modern dance. He attends the Gifted Children’s Academia, is in most of Phoebe’s classes, and is even the president of the school’s dance club. He has long black hair that is tied into a bun.
- Apple Watson- Phoebe’s twin sister, who is skilled in mathematics and has a love for numbers. She attends the Gifted Children’s Academia, is in most of Phoebe’s classes, and is even the president of the school’s math club. Apple is pessimistic and is often angry at her sister. This is due to the fact that her parents seem to be more loving towards Phoebe, and not her. She wears a single hairpin in her short red hair.
- Lancelot Humble – another guardian angel in training plotting to get the triplets out of Heaven for good. The reason behind wanting the triplets out of Heaven, is because he feels that the triplets’ mishaps and shenanigans will eventually destroy both Heaven and Earth. He is well-respected by the Archangels, who has granted him the honor of working for them as their assistance. He is somewhat prideful and sometimes smug, but he only ever acts that way when the triplets are around. Like all guardian angels-in- training, he aspires to be as great as his god.
- Ruby Kind – a half angel, half demon fusion created by Lucifer for the purpose of helping him destroy the earth. She was unsure of her existence, her actions, and her true purpose in life before meeting Alpha, Melody, and Light. All four of them first meet when Lucifer sent her out into the world to create panic and chaos. However, after meeting the Wayward Triplets, becoming friends with them, and learning how to use her nigh-limitless powers for the betterment of mankind, she became an angel of Heaven.
Other Major Characters:
- Oracle- a talking female teacup poodle tasked with the job of reporting the performance of the Wayward Triplets. She was given a magical chest so to send letters and other items to Heaven as well as receive letters and other items from Heaven.
- My Pleasure Tenderly- A caregiver angel from Heaven assigned to Alpha, Melody, and Light. She had raised the triplets on her own and because of that the triplets are one-third of her personality. She has an above average intelligence like Alpha, she’s elegant and poise like Melody, and has a sense of humor like Light. She is the kindest, most helpful angel in Heaven; whenever she is thanked for anything, she will always answer with “it was my pleasure”, giving her the name, “My Pleasure”. When the triplets were sent to Earth, she offered to go with them. She has blonde hair and wear fake glasses (much like Alpha).
- The Archangels- the most powerful warriors in Heaven, and the authority of Heaven responsible for carrying out the requests of their god. There are seven archangels in all. They work together to maintain peace and order, but it is Archangel Michael who leads them.
- God- depicted as a colossal-sized being in a white robe.
- Oceanus- a human infant from Earth [first meet in Season 3]. Oceanus is an orphan; the location of his family is unknown. When the triplets official became guardian angels [in Season 3], they were assigned to watch over and protect a human infant. They named the baby “Oceanus”.
- Phoebe’s and Apple’s parents- the parents of the Watson twins are strict and stern. Their main goal is to make sure that their daughters succeed, even if it means pushing them too hard.
- Alfred Watson- the twins’ father
- Viola Watson- the twins’ mother
- Kristopher Soul- a master magician. He is Phoebe’s mentor. He first met Phoebe while she was at Magic Camp (Season 2). He is extravagant and flamboyant, and his clothes are flashy and ostentatious.
- Jodie Allgood- the best friend of Lacey Blue. She is known for her superhuman-like strength and skill in athletic competitions. She mean-spirted and enjoys picking fights with those smaller than her.
- Lacey Blue- the best friend of Jodie Allgood. She became famous for being the world’s youngest and richest entrepreneur. She is egotistical and enjoys showing off her wealth.
- Lucifer- fallen angel plotting to rage war on Heaven and Earth
- The 7 Deadly Sins- the ghoulish embodiments of the seven deadly sins who follow the orders of Lucifer. They spread chaos and disharmony with just their mere presence.
- Envy- manifests herself as a cute little girl with green glowing eyes
- Gluttony- manifests himself a giant head with a wide mouth, tiny arms and tiny legs
- Pride- manifests himself as a teenage version of Lucifer with the wings of a dragon
- Lust- manifests herself as a woman’s body for a top half and a black widow spider’s body for a bottom half
- Sloth- manifests himself as a black and white cloaked being with a sad mask for a face and long arms
- Greed- manifests herself as a magical genie with golden hair and a lot of jewelry
- Wrath- manifests himself as red fire in the shape of a large human that grows bigger the angrier he gets
- Despond- the eighth deadly, unknown sin [first meet is Season 3]. Manifested as a foot-tall white rabbit with the ability to walk and talk like a human, Despond spend despair and hopelessness through the use of mind control, hyper-persuasion, and torture. With the ability to inspiring despair and sadness in the hearts of all living things, he is the deadliest of all the sins; his powers are so great that he can make others cause harm to themselves. Before now, he oversaw the torturing of the souls sent to the underworld, however he was called on to defeat Alpha, Melody, and Light. At first, the triplets didn’t see a reason to be afraid of him. Melody thought that he was a cute, innocent bunny-rabbit, Alpha thought he was an spirit animal, and Light thought he was a marshmallow candy rabbit.
- The Skinner family- a family of underground criminals who lives just outside of Catalyst [first meet in Season 3]. They were assigned by the government to be the foster family of Oceanus.
- Mr. Skinner- the father of Tony; a con-artist
- Mrs. Skinner- the mother of Tony; a thief-for-hire
- Tony Skinner- the teenaged son of the Skinners. Tony is obsessed with Melody, and wants to have her to himself. He also has an obsessive for everything dark and sinister. He sees nothing wrong with hurting other people for his own personal gain.
The Powers of Angels and Demons
God, aka The Holy King, aka The Big Guy, creates his angels out of the positive traits and emotions of mankind. Angels get their powers from their halos, the halos get their power from those who believe in them. If enough people believe, the halo will glow a bright light and then transform into a special weapon. For the Archangels, it’s a type of flaming weapon. However, if people don’t believe, the halos becomes dim until it falls from the angel’s head. For the Wayward Triplets, it’s a type of musical instrument. Alpha has a guitar, Melody has a keytar, and Light has drums. Angels can also inspire traits such as kindness or honesty in the hearts of people; for Alpha, Melody, and Light, they are able to spend confidence, kindness, and optimism respectively.
Demons get their powers from the pain and suffering of moral people. Lucifer, aka the Dark Prince, creates the demons, including the Seven Deadly Sins, out of negative traits and emotions. Whenever someone from Earth is feeling depressed or upset, a demon gets stronger, faster, and more durable. The Seven Deadly Sins empower themselves by inspiring greed, pride, lust, envy, gluttony, slothfulness, or wraith in the hearts of people.